Dr. David Amron, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Amron's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Amron, MD is a dermatologic surgery specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Amron completed a residency at Cedar-Sinai Med Ctr/UCLA. He currently practices at The Roxbury Institute and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Amron is board certified in Dermatology.
- Cedar-Sinai Med Ctr/UCLA, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University Ca San Diego Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Medical School — 1988
- University of California, Los Angeles, Undergraduate School
- While we are not in network, we file claims for most major insurance plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Roxbury Institute
The Roxbury Institute450 N Roxbury Dr Ste 400, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Existing Patients: (424) 394-1610
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amron?
Dr. Amron gave me my life back. I had two Lipedema surgeries with him and it was a life changing experience. I was in pain every day before I had surgery and now I can walk, exercise and play with my children again. I am so grateful for Dr. Amron and his entire staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Amron accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amron frequently treats Lipedema and Liposuction.
Dr. Amron's office is located at 450 N Roxbury Dr Ste 400, Beverly Hills, CA 90210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Amron speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Amron has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center