Dr. Lunianski has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Lunianski, DO is a family medicine specialist in Stratham, NH. Dr. Lunianski completed a residency at Memorial Hospital Of Rhode Island. He currently practices at Convenientmd Urgent Care - Exeter. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lunianski is board certified in Family Practice.
- Memorial Hospital Of Rhode Island, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Memorial Hospital Of Rhode Island, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lunianski?
Thanks doctor for being a true supportive and understanding professional!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Lunianski, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lunianski's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lunianski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lunianski frequently treats Dipstick Urinalysis, Home Sleep Study, and Drug Allergy Testing.
Dr. Lunianski's office is located at 1 Portsmouth Ave, Stratham, NH 03885. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.