Dr. Lin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Lin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Radnor, PA. Dr. Lin completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. He currently practices at Penn Medicine and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- North Shore University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1995
- City College of the City University of New York, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lin?
Dr. Lin implanted an pacemaker in me last week. He spent a long time with me at my first appointment with him going over my options and the procedure. He was very knowledgeable, yet willing to consult with other specialists on my particular complex situation. He took into account that I want to remain very active and consulted me on the type of device to implant. He was very calming and caring during the procedure. The staff and team were fantastice as well. I am back to my active life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Lin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lin frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Lin's office is located at 145 King of Prussia Rd Ste 110, Radnor, PA 19087. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Penn Medicine145 King of Prussia Rd Ste 110, Radnor, PA 19087 (610) 902-2273
Heart And Vascular Center
East Pavilion3400 Civic Center Blvd Fl 2, Philadelphia, PA 19104 (215) 615-4949
Penn Heart And Vascular Center
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania3400 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA 19104 (215) 662-7355