Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. David Li, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Li completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at RADCARE and is affiliated with Mount Sinai South Nassau. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Li is board certified in Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Li?
Had a lung aneurysm treated by Dr Li. Very experienced and professional staff. Dr. LI treats you like a friend or family. YES WELL EECOMMENDED.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. David Li, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Li's profile.
Dr. Li frequently treats the following conditions: Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Li's office is located at 13737 Noel Rd Ste 1600, Dallas, TX 75240. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. David Li, MD is affiliated with Mount Sinai South Nassau.
Yes, Dr. David Li, MD holds board certifications in Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
Dr. Li has over 15 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.3/5 for Dr. David Li, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Mount Sinai South Nassau