Dr. Levine has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Levine, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Levine completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Methodist Dallas Cardiovascular Consultants - Pavilion II and is affiliated with Methodist Charlton Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levine is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Methodist Dallas Cardiovascular Consultants - Pavilion II
Methodist Dallas Cardiovascular Consultants - Pavilion II221 W Colorado Blvd Ste 831, Dallas, TX 75208 Existing Patients: (214) 933-7430
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levine?
He is a little quirky, however you can tell he is passionate about what he does. He performed a catheter ablation for my AFFIB condition. Had it not been for his thoroughness I was doomed to have a FATAL heart attack later in life, he found another condition that was not initially diagnosed and more than likely was the cause of the AFFIB. He corrected that condition and I am eternally grateful. No more heart meds, no more Wafarin… just aspirin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Levine, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Levine's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Levine frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Levine's office is located at 221 W Colorado Blvd Ste 831, Dallas, TX 75208. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist Charlton Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Mansfield Medical Center