Dr. Watkins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Watkins, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Midland, TX. Dr. Watkins completed a residency at North Carolina Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Midland Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Watkins is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- MD Anderson Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- North Carolina Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midland Allison Cancer Center400 Rosalind Redfern Grover Pkwy, Midland, TX 79701 Existing Patients: (432) 687-1949
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Watkins?
Knowledgeable and kind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Watkins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Watkins' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Watkins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Watkins frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B Deficiency, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Watkins' office is located at 400 Rosalind Redfern Grover Pkwy, Midland, TX 79701. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Midland Memorial Hospital