Dr. Walner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Walner, MD is a pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Niles, IL. Dr. Walner completed a residency at University of Illinois Hospital. He currently practices at SUBURBAN EAR NOSE AND THROAT SPECIALISTS LIMITED and is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Walner is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Chldns Hospital Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Cincinnati, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University of Illinois Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Principal Financial Group
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Suburban Ear Nose and Throat Specialists Limited
Suburban Ear Nose & Throat Specialists Ltd.8780 W Golf Rd Ste 200, Niles, IL 60714 Existing Patients: (847) 824-4375
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walner?
Dr. Walner was patient in hearing us out . We were happy with his diagnosis . He was helpful in extending his services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Walner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Walner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Walner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Walner frequently treats Ear Ache, Earwax Buildup, and Otitis Media.
Dr. Walner's office is located at 8780 W Golf Rd Ste 200, Niles, IL 60714. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Evanston Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital