Dr. David Tait, MD is a oncology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Tait completed a residency at U Tenn Ctr Hlth Scis. He currently practices at Levine Cancer Center and is affiliated with Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Levine Cancer Center
Levine Cancer Institute1021 Morehead Medical Dr Ste 2100, Charlotte, NC 28204 Existing Patients: (980) 442-2000
- U Tex SW, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- U Tenn Ctr Hlth Scis, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tait?
I was sent to CMC to be treated by dr tait after horrible abdominal pain, that turned out to be a tumor larger than a grapefruit on my ovary. Being only 23, dr tait explained everything well and gave me all outcomes of removing it. We planned to take out the tumor, overy and Fallopian tube. After it was all said and done, he was able to take out the tumor without everything extra. He is a great doctor. I put my trust in him and he did not fail me.
- Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center