Dr. Smith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Smith, MD is a cardiology specialist in Doylestown, PA. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Hosp U PA. He currently practices at Doylestown Health Gastroenterology and is affiliated with Doylestown Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Hosp U PA, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
He is a terrific doctor. Very knowledgeable. Good personality. I am a 67 year old woman being treated for AFIB. His practice reached out to me after an unexpected trip to the ER.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 599 W State St Ste 200, Doylestown, PA 18901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doylestown Hospital