Dr. David Scher, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Lancaster, PA. Dr. Scher completed a residency at Maimonides Med Center. He currently practices at THE HEART GROUP OF LGHEALTH and is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scher is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Presby University Penn Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Maimonides Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna, Facolta De Medicina E Chirurgia, Medical School — 1984
- Washington University of St. Louis, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scher?
I worked with Dr. Scher at Polyclinic Hospital in Harrisburg PA many, many years ago. He was our first electrophysiologist and dragged us kicking and screaming into the world of EP. Glad to see he is still practicing and would rate him highly in terms of experience and breaking into a new role.
- Lancaster General Hospital