Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (332) 240-6647.
Dr. David Rossman, DPM
Dr. David Rossman, DPM is a podiatry specialist in New York, NY. He currently practices at Park Avenue Podiatry Associates and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Brooklyn. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- American Board of Podiatric Medical Association, Fellowship Hospital
- American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- The New York State Podiatric Medical Association, Fellowship Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center - Post-graduate Training in Surgery and Medicine, Other Education — 1985
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- CUNY Brooklyn College, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rossman?
excellent responses for appointmemts and dialogue. courteous competent staff. excellent sanitary conditions. above average medical expertise. overall the finest medical experience in a long while
- Mount Sinai Brooklyn
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Rossman, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rossman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rossman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rossman frequently treats Hammer Toe, Plantar Fasciitis, and Nail Avulsion and Excision.
Dr. Rossman's office is located at 133 East 58th 407, New York, NY 10022. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rossman speaks Spanish, Greek, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rossman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.