Dr. Rabin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Rabin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Salem, MA. Dr. Rabin completed a residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock Med Center. He currently practices at North Shore Medical Ctr Salem and is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rabin is board certified in Cardiology.
- Ush/Presbyterian/St Lukes, Fellowship Hospital
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Dartmouth College, Medical School — 1989
- Dartmouth Med, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rabin?
I’ve been his patient about 20 years and I’m still alive, in no small part due to his expertise and counsel!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rabin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rabin frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Rabin's office is located at 81 Highland Ave, Salem, MA 01970. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rabin speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore Medical Center
- NSMC Union Hospital
North Shore Medical Ctr Salem
North Shore Cardiovascular Associates81 Highland Ave, Salem, MA 01970 (978) 744-5900