Dr. David Prothro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Prothro's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Prothro, MD is a cardiology specialist in Reno, NV. Dr. Prothro completed a residency at St Marys Medical Center. He currently practices at Triangle Family Medicine and is affiliated with Kearney Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Prothro is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Harlem Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- St Marys Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- St Marys Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Triangle Family Medicine1475 Terminal Way Ste A1, Reno, NV 89502 Existing Patients: (775) 322-4449
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Prothro?
I have been a patient of Dr Prothros for over 10 years. He walks out to the waiting room and greets his patients, takes time with patients, asks if you have any questions, then walks the patient out. His office has all the equipment needed for testing also.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Prothro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Prothro frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Prothro's office is located at 1475 Terminal Way Ste A1, Reno, NV 89502. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Prothro has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kearney Regional Medical Center
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center