Dr. David Phillips, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Phillips' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Phillips, MD is a general surgery specialist in JONESBORO, AR. Dr. Phillips completed a residency at University Of Nv School Of Med. and is affiliated with NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Phillips is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Of Nv School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 4802 E Johnson Ave, JONESBORO, AR 72405 Existing Patients: (870) 936-8284
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Phillips?
I was referred to have a colonscopy . It was today April 8... I met the entire team , Iris, Hanna , and the guy RN nurse from Helen Ar. They were amazing . Dr Phillip made it to my room when I left recovery gave me excellent news, I even want to thank the Anesthesiologists for a job well done . I recommend Dr. Phillip and his team for a job well done .
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Phillips accepts your insurance.
Dr. Phillips frequently treats Cholecystitis and Gallstones, Appendicitis, and Gallstones.
Dr. Phillips' office is located at 4802 E Johnson Ave, JONESBORO, AR 72405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Phillips has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital