Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. David Mitchell, MD is a family medicine specialist in Belleville, IL. Dr. Mitchell completed a residency at Forest Park Hospital-St. Louis, Mo. He currently practices at Country Doctor Limited and is affiliated with HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mitchell is board certified in Family Practice.
- Forest Park Hospital Slu Affiliated, Internship Hospital
- Forest Park Hospital-St. Louis, Mo, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Belleville Area Collegee (swic) Aa/as, Undergraduate School
- Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Principal Financial Group
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Country Doctor Limited
The Country Doctor Ltd.2310 COUNTRY RD, Belleville, IL 62221 Existing Patients: (618) 277-3197
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mitchell?
Dr. Mitchell is probably one of the best family MDs you could ask for. What he lacks in warmth he more than makes up for in patience, knowledge, and a true desire to serve his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mitchell frequently treats Immunization Administration, Hypertension, and Diabetes Type 2.
Dr. Mitchell's office is located at 2310 COUNTRY RD, Belleville, IL 62221. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mitchell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Belleville
- Memorial Hospital East