Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. David Lee, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Olathe, KS. Dr. Lee completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. He currently practices at Olathe Health Cancer Center and is affiliated with Miami County Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Kansas Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Olathe Health Cancer Center
Olathe Cancer Care15123 S Omc Pkwy, Olathe, KS 66061 Existing Patients: (913) 780-4000
Olathe Cancer Care
Cardiology Services PA20375 W 151st St Ste 208, Olathe, KS 66061 Existing Patients: (913) 780-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
3 years ago I was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. When I met this man for the first time, I knew I was in good hands. Every visit with him over the 2 years of my treatment was informative, professional and compassionate. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a competent caring doctor to help you go through a very traumatic event in your life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Autoimmune Diseases, and Breast Diseases.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 15123 S Omc Pkwy, Olathe, KS 66061. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Miami County Medical Center
- Olathe Medical Center