Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. David Irvine, MD is a family medicine specialist in Brooksville, FL. Dr. Irvine completed a residency at Anderson Family Practice Musc. He currently practices at Careatc Hernando County-14249-067. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Anderson Family Practice Musc, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Global Excel Insurance
- Heritage Summit HealthCare
- Magellan Health Services
- Prime Health Services
- Simply Healthcare Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Irvine?
DR Irvine is a great compassionate man ,been using him for years,so sorry to see him retire he also had a wonderful staff but I wish him many years of happiness in his retirement God Bless C.k.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Irvine frequently treats Strep Test, Worker's Compensation Evaluations, and VAP Lipid Testing.
Dr. Irvine's office is located at 20186 CORTEZ BLVD, Brooksville, FL 34601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Irvine speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Irvine has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Careatc Hernando County-14249-06720186 CORTEZ BLVD, Brooksville, FL 34601 Existing Patients: (800) 993-8244