Dr. David Harold, MD is a urology specialist in Pontiac, MI. Dr. Harold completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Michigan Institute Of Urology and is affiliated with Pioneer Specialty Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harold is board certified in Urology.
Michigan Institute Of Urology
Michigan Institute Of Urology44200 Woodward Ave Ste 207, Pontiac, MI 48341 Existing Patients: (248) 322-6103
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1978
- St Joseph Mercy Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harold?
What a delightful doctor. I can tell he's "old school". Wonderful bedside manner and the enthusiasm is great. He took out a large kidney stone and placed 2 stents. Then did another surgery to remove a larger stone. Every time I see him he's so amazed at the size of my stone! He comments about it all the time! In the future when I need kidney stones removed I'll definitely go to him.
- Pioneer Specialty Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland