Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. David Gorden, MD is a general surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Gorden completed a residency at University Of Minnesota. He currently practices at Christie Clinic and is affiliated with Tristar Skyline Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gorden is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Toronto, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University Of Minnesota, Residency Hospital — 1998
- UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA / SAINT PAUL CAMPUS, Medical School — 1998
- University Of Minnesota, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gorden?
Dr Gorden did my liver transplant. He is professional and skilled takes his time to explain and answer questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gorden frequently treats Liver Cancer, Hepatectomy, and Intestinal and Multivisceral Transplant.
Dr. Gorden's office is located at 3601 21st Ave S, Nashville, TN 37232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gorden speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gorden has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center
Vanderbilt Medical Group3601 21st Ave S, Nashville, TN 37232 (615) 936-2000