Dr. David Coulter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Coulter's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Coulter, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Coulter completed a residency at Duke University. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Brain Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coulter is board certified in Neurology.
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University of Michigan, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Duke University, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Yale University, Medical School — 1973
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Brain Center
Department of Neurology300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6388
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coulter?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Coulter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Coulter frequently treats Head CT Scan, Evaluation for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery, and Home Sleep Study.
Dr. Coulter's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Coulter speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Coulter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital