Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bowen accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Bowen, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Bowen completed a residency at Palmetto Health Richland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bowen is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Palmetto Health Richland, Residency Hospital — 2014
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2601 Laurel St Ste 250, Columbia, SC 29204 Existing Patients: (803) 799-9044
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bowen?
Dr. Bowen sees all three of my children--all with ADHD and my youngest also has high functioning autism. He is a great listener, is aware of latest drug therapies, and is very accessible and personable--important for kids! His nurse, Christie, is also a tremendous help as my kids need monthly prescriptions and dosages change, etc. We have found this practice, and Dr. Bowen, the newest Dr. in this practice, to be excellent. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bowen frequently treats Viral Infection, Pediatric Overweight, and Pediatric Obesity.
Dr. Bowen's office is located at 2601 Laurel St Ste 250, Columbia, SC 29204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bowen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.