Dr. David Kent, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kent's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Kent, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Logan, UT. Dr. Kent completed a residency at University Iowa Hosps And Clinics. He currently practices at NuMe TMS Logan and is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University Iowa Hosps And Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1990
- R J & Lucille Carver Coll Med Univ Of Ia, Medical School — 1986
- Brigham Young University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kent?
The first day I saw Dr Kent I felt hopeless. My “score” was 23 which is in the severe depression category. I just had my follow up appointment with Dr Kent at end of treatment and my score is “3”. I have been weaning off the anti-depressant that I have been taking for 20 plus years. Dr Kent and the staff are great and if I need to return down the road I won’t hesitate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kent accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kent frequently treats Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Major Depressive Disorder, and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Kent's office is located at 965 S 100 W, Logan, UT 84321. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kent speaks Japanese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kent has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- St. Luke's Boise Medical Center