Dr. Kavesteen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Kavesteen, MD is a cardiology specialist in Middle Island, NY. Dr. Kavesteen completed a residency at New York University Med Center. He currently practices at Heart and Health Medical of Middle Island and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- New York University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Stony Brook U Med Ctr-SUNY, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Access Care
- Affinity Health Plan
- Affinity Insurance Services
- American International Group (AIG)
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- Fidelis Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Health Net
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Humana Veterans
- Locals (any local)
- Meritain Health
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
- National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Tufts Health Plan
- United American Insurance Company
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Hebrew, Persian, Spanish
Heart and Health Medical of Middle Island281 MIDDLE COUNTRY RD, Middle Island, NY 11953 Existing Patients: (631) 345-6670
Heart and Health PLLC
Heart and Health PLLC1350 Deer Park Ave, North Babylon, NY 11703 Existing Patients: (631) 482-1355
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kavesteen?
I enjoyed my time as a medical assistant intern at Dr. K's office. It was a rewarding experience that taught me a lot about communicating with patients and working with medical professionals. Dr. K is a caring, friendly, and professional, and his staff is great to work with. Would recommend to any individual seeking to gain entry-level clinical experience in a medical setting.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Kavesteen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kavesteen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kavesteen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kavesteen frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Kavesteen's office is located at 281 MIDDLE COUNTRY RD, Middle Island, NY 11953. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kavesteen speaks Spanish, Arabic, and Farsi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
- Southside Hospital