Call (754) 255-6533 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. David Kahn, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Margate, FL. Dr. Kahn completed a residency at SUNY State University Hospital Of Brooklyn. He currently practices at South Florida Cancer Care and is affiliated with University Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kahn is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- SUNY State University Hospital Of Brooklyn, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- SUNY State University Hospital Of Brooklyn, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Primary Care/Internal Medicine, SUNY, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Yeshiva University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Florida Cancer Care
South Florida Cancer Care2964 N State Road 7 Ste 330, Margate, FL 33063 Existing Patients: (754) 255-6533
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kahn?
June 2021 follow up appt for pulmonary embolism. I was very pleased with my first visit with Dr. David Kahn at his new office. He was very thorough & explained everything in great detail. He answered all my questions completely in a way I could understand. I would highly recommend him for a Hematology consult.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Kahn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kahn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kahn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kahn frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Erythropoietin Test, and Anemia.
Dr. Kahn's office is located at 2964 N State Road 7 Ste 330, Margate, FL 33063. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kahn speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kahn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- University Hospital And Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center
- Broward Health Coral Springs
- Broward Health North
- Westside Regional Medical Center