Dr. Murdock has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Murdock, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Antigo, WI. Dr. Murdock completed a residency at Loyola University Medical Center. He currently practices at Aspirus Cardiology and is affiliated with Aspirus Ironwood Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Loyola University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Loyola University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Loyola University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Loyola U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arise Health Plan
- Aspirus Network, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
- Today's Options
- Universal American
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Murdock?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Murdock, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Murdock's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Murdock accepts your insurance.
Dr. Murdock frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Murdock's office is located at 501 Aurora St, Antigo, WI 54409. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aspirus Ironwood Hospital
- Aspirus Langlade Hospital
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital