Dr. Booth has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Booth, DO is a osteopathic manipulative therapy specialist in Meadville, PA. and is affiliated with Community Hospital East. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Booth is board certified in Family Practice/OMT.
- Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicin--Erie, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Booth?
Dr. Booth is the best doctor I have seen in years. He listens and actually does something about the issues you tell him about.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Booth, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Booth's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Booth accepts your insurance.
Dr. Booth frequently treats Obesity, Overweight, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Booth's office is located at 765 Liberty St Ste 303, Meadville, PA 16335. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital East
- Community Hospital South
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
- 1 765 Liberty St Ste 303, Meadville, PA 16335 (814) 336-1140
Nitesh Gadeela, MD, MBBS
Community Physician Network, Heart and Vascular Care1402 E County Line Rd Ste 2400, Indianapolis, IN 46227 (317) 497-2400