Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Johnson, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at U Mi Med Ctr/Wk Kellogg Eye Ctr. He currently practices at Wilmington Eye. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Childrens National Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- U Mi Med Ctr/Wk Kellogg Eye Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1990
- St Johns Mercy Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Washington U, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Diplopia, Strabismus, and Tear Duct Disorders.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 1729 NEW HANOVER MEDICAL PARK DR, Wilmington, NC 28403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Wilmington Eye1729 NEW HANOVER MEDICAL PARK DR, Wilmington, NC 28403 Existing Patients: (910) 763-3601