Dr. David Jaskwhich, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in North Charleston, SC. Dr. Jaskwhich completed a residency at Yale New Haven. He currently practices at Lowcountry Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Trident Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jaskwhich is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Lowcountry Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
Lowcountry Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine2880 Tricom St, North Charleston, SC 29406 Existing Patients: (843) 797-5050
Lowcountry Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine130 E 3RD NORTH ST, Summerville, SC 29483 Existing Patients: (843) 797-5050
Lowcountry Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine93 Springview Ln Unit B, Summerville, SC 29485 Existing Patients: (843) 797-5050
- Am Sprts Med Inst, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale New Haven, Residency Hospital
- Med U Sc, Medical School — 1996
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Planned Administration Inc
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jaskwhich?
I was happy with the amount of time he spent with me. I didn't feel like he was rushing to get to his next patient. He took his time in explaining everything to me. He offered multiple directions for treatment that help with not only my injuries but my anxiety.
- Trident Medical Center