Dr. David Wilber, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wilber's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Wilber, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Maywood, IL. Dr. Wilber completed a residency at Northwestern Meml Hospital. He currently practices at Loyola University Health System and is affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilber is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Mi Med School, Fellowship Hospital
- Northwestern Meml Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- NWU FIENBERG SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1977
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Saint Francis Health Network
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Loyola University Health System2160 S 1st Ave Bldg 110, Maywood, IL 60153 Existing Patients: (630) 627-7399
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilber?
Dr. Wilbur performed a catheter ablation procedure on me to treat my ventricular tachycardia. He was able to find and fix the problem area, with a nearly 4 hour heart mapping period before hand. Because they needed my heart in an awake, alert rhythm (not one when I’m entirely sedated) I was partially awake for the surgery. I was able to hear the medical staff and dr. Wilbur at points, and I felt that he guided the process in a commanding and intelligent way, listening to observations and thinking before making decisions. It was in a way more reassuring than being knocked out and not knowing how the medical staff are acting. Everything was very well conducted and the environment was professional. My skip rate (6 months after healing, 4 months on Metoprolol) is now down to .01% and I feel much healthier. I had 3 failed ablations 7&5 years ago at a pediatric hospital, and this procedure was much better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wilber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wilber frequently treats Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Cardioversion, Elective.
Dr. Wilber's office is located at 2160 S 1st Ave Bldg 110, Maywood, IL 60153. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wilber has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Loyola University Medical Center