Call (215) 395-9680 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. David Whellan, MD
Dr. David Whellan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Whellan completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Advanced Heart Failure & Cardiac Transplant Center and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Whellan?
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Whellan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Whellan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Whellan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Whellan frequently treats Nuclear Stress Testing, Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, and Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test.
Dr. Whellan's office is located at 925 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Whellan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.