Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (215) 955-5050.
Dr. David Whellan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. He currently practices at Jefferson Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Whellan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jefferson Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology
Jefferson Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology925 Chestnut St Ste Mezz, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Whellan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Whellan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Whellan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Whellan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Whellan frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Hypertension.
Dr. Whellan's office is located at 925 Chestnut St Ste Mezz, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Whellan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital