Dr. David Weil, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weil's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Weil, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in La Mirada, CA. Dr. Weil completed a residency at Moses Cone Hospital. He currently practices at Healthpointe Medical Group, Inc.. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weil is board certified in General Surgery.
- Moses Cone Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St Elizabeth Hospital, Residency Hospital
- United Health Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Cleveland Metropolitan General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Loma Linda University, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Washington University St Louis, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Healthpointe Medical Group, Inc.
Healthpointe16702 Valley View Ave, La Mirada, CA 90638 Existing Patients: (562) 677-7325
Healthpointe Medical Group
Trac Physical Therapy1171 Railroad St Ste 101, Corona, CA 92882 Existing Patients: (951) 272-1400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weil?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weil accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weil frequently treats Carotid Artery Disease, Carotid Ultrasound, and Carpal Tunnel Release.
Dr. Weil's office is located at 16702 Valley View Ave, La Mirada, CA 90638. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Weil has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.