Dr. Weber has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Weber, MD is a family medicine specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Weber completed a residency at University of Tennessee / Memphis / College of Medicine & Surgery. He currently practices at Housecall Family Medicine and is affiliated with Methodist University Hospital. Dr. Weber is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- University of Tennessee / Memphis / College of Medicine & Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University, Medical School — 1986
- Haverford College, Undergraduate School — 1982
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Housecall Family Medicine
www.memphishousecalls.com407 Stonewall St, Memphis, TN 38112 Existing Patients: (901) 278-6963
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weber?
Great doctor, very attentive. Strongly recommend. Dr Weber is very knowledgeble, care about patients, staff is very proactive and friendly. Thanks so much
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weber frequently treats Chest Wall Pain Syndrome, Muscle Weakness, and Bedsores.
Dr. Weber's office is located at 407 Stonewall St, Memphis, TN 38112. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist University Hospital