Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Waddell accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Waddell, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in West Burlington, IA. Dr. Waddell completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Med Center. He currently practices at Great River Medical Center and is affiliated with Baxter Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Waddell is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Walter Reed Army Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Great River Medical Center
Behavioral Health Inpatient1221 S Gear Ave, West Burlington, IA 52655 Existing Patients: (319) 768-1170
Arlene Johnson MD860 Highway 62 E Ste 9, Mountain Home, AR 72653 Existing Patients: (870) 424-3181
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Waddell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Waddell frequently treats Tobacco Use Disorder, Hypokalemia , and Diabetic Polyneuropathy.
Dr. Waddell's office is located at 1221 S Gear Ave, West Burlington, IA 52655. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Waddell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baxter Regional Medical Center