Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Slivnick accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Slivnick, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Libertyville, IL. Dr. Slivnick completed a residency at University of Illinois. He currently practices at Northshore Onclgy/Hemtlgy Association and is affiliated with Advocate Condell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Slivnick is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Loyola U, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Illinois, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Illinois, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northshore Onclgy/Hemtlgy Association
Advocate Infusion Center - Libertyville1800 Hollister Dr Ste 112, Libertyville, IL 60048 Existing Patients: (847) 367-6781
Advocate Infusion Center - Libertyville1800 Hollister Dr Ste 112, Libertyville, IL 60048 Existing Patients: (815) 759-9260
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Slivnick?
Dr. Slivnick has been our family Oncologist for 20 years. He is a doctor that will go the extra mile every time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Slivnick frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Breast Diseases, and Cancer.
Dr. Slivnick's office is located at 1800 Hollister Dr Ste 112, Libertyville, IL 60048. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Slivnick has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital