Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. David Schultz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. He currently practices at Alabama Cardiovascular Group and is affiliated with Coosa Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University- Interventional Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Emory University - Clinical and Research, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University of Alabama at Birmingham-Academic Internist Program, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Univiersity of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine- PH.D., Pharmacology, Medical School — 1993
- Manchester College, N. Manchester, IN, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schultz?
i love him and his staff
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. David Schultz, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Schultz's profile.
Dr. Schultz specializes in Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Schultz frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Palpitations, Heart Disease, and Chest Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Schultz's office is located at 3686 Grandview Pkwy Ste 720, Birmingham, AL 35243. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Schultz is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Schultz provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. David Schultz, MD is affiliated with Coosa Valley Medical Center and Grandview Medical Center.
Dr. Schultz has over 29 years of healthcare experience.
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
- Grandview Medical Center