Dr. David Roberts, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roberts' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Roberts, MD is a cardiology specialist in Salem, MA. Dr. Roberts completed a residency at Kaiser Permanente Med Center Sf. He currently practices at North Shore Cardiovascular Association and is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roberts is board certified in Cardiology.
- Kaiser Permanente Med Center Sf, Residency Hospital
- New England Med Center Hosps, Residency Hospital
- University of Vermont / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Shore Cardiovascular Association81 Highland Ave Ste 10, Salem, MA 01970 Existing Patients: (978) 744-3499
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roberts?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roberts accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roberts frequently treats Cardiovascular Stress Test, Arrhythmia Screening, and Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine.
Dr. Roberts' office is located at 81 Highland Ave Ste 10, Salem, MA 01970. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roberts has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore Medical Center
- NSMC Union Hospital