Dr. David Ramsey, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Derry, NH. Dr. Ramsey completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Spindel Eye Associates and is affiliated with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ramsey is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Spindel Eye Associates
Spindel Eye Associates6 Tsienneto Rd Ste 101, Derry, NH 03038 (603) 434-4193
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of IL Medical Center at Chicago, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramsey?
The beginning of June, on vacation, 324 miles away from home, I knew I was in trouble as I suddenly had floaters and flashes in my right eye. I began to call for immediate help, but no one would take me on short notice and because I was out of state. I knew better than to take myself to an ER for a retinal problem. Eventually, after many calls, a lovely receptionist heard my plea and put me in touch with Dr. Ramsey's office in Burlington. Not only did he see me, but after a lengthy exam, he
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center