Dr. David Prelutsky, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Prelutsky completed a residency at Saint Louis University Hospital. He currently practices at South Hampton Healthcare and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Prelutsky is board certified in Internal Medicine.
South Hampton Healthcare
South Hampton Healthcare2340 Hampton Ave Ste 1, Saint Louis, MO 63139 Existing Patients: (314) 647-2200
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Prelutsky?
My partner and I have been going to this practice for almost 16 years. I am a patient of Dr. Prelutsky's and he doggedly helped me figure out a very complicated set of problems and didn't stop testing and referring until we had answers. I feel that I can be totally candid with him and always appreciated that he is never rushed with me. There are a lot of comments regarding the desk staff, and while that has been spotty over the years it has gotten much better.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis