Dr. Porter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Porter, MD is a family medicine specialist in Columbus, IN. Dr. Porter completed a residency at Carolinas Med Center. He currently practices at Sandcrest Family Medicine and is affiliated with Columbus Regional Health - Columbus Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Porter is board certified in Family Practice.
- Carolinas Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sandcrest Family Medicine
Columbus Regional Hospital Laboratory3203 Middle Dr, Columbus, IN 47203 Existing Patients: (812) 373-2700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Porter?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Porter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Porter's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Porter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Porter frequently treats Painful Urination (Dysuria), Gout, and Enlarged Prostate (BPH).
Dr. Porter's office is located at 3203 Middle Dr, Columbus, IN 47203. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Columbus Regional Health - Columbus Regional Hospital