Dr. Pinhas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Pinhas, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Pinhas completed a residency at Suny-Downstate Med Ctr. He currently practices at Glaucoma Medical Consultants of New York Pllc. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pinhas is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- NY Eye & Ear Infirm, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Suny-Downstate Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pinhas?
Dr. Pinhas is amazing. He is a brilliant doctor and has the greatest compassion. He saved my eyesight and is very modest. He is the best eye doctor I have ever seen
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Pinhas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pinhas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pinhas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pinhas frequently treats Glaucoma, Tear Duct Disorders, and Dry Eyes.
Dr. Pinhas' office is located at 2148 Ocean Ave Ste 603, Brooklyn, NY 11229. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pinhas speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Glaucoma Medical Consultants of New York Pllc2148 Ocean Ave Ste 603, Brooklyn, NY 11229 Existing Patients: (718) 339-5100