Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. David Mitchell, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in South Euclid, OH. Dr. Mitchell completed a residency at Case West Res. and is affiliated with Marymount Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mitchell is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- So Ill U, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Case West Res, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Washington University, St Louis, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1611 S Green Rd Ste 140, South Euclid, OH 44121 Existing Patients: (216) 291-3550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mitchell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mitchell frequently treats Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Black Eye, and Retinal Vein Occlusion.
Dr. Mitchell's office is located at 1611 S Green Rd Ste 140, South Euclid, OH 44121. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mitchell speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mitchell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Marymount Hospital