Dr. David McClain, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Asheville, NC. Dr. McClain completed a residency at Vanderbilt Hosps. He currently practices at Asheville Infectious Disease and is affiliated with Mission Hospital - Asheville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McClain is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Asheville Infectious Disease
Asheville Infectious Disease900 Hendersonville Rd Ste 205, Asheville, NC 28803 Existing Patients: (828) 213-7660
- Case West U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Vanderbilt Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Vanderbilt Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McClain?
Dr. McClain is an excellent doctor. He takes time to listen and cares about what is going on in my life.
- Mission Hospital - Asheville