Dr. David Levy, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Erie, PA. Dr. Levy completed a residency at Westchester Medical Center. He currently practices at Bayfront Digestive Diseases and is affiliated with Saint Vincent Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levy is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Bayfront Digestive Diseases
Bayfront Digestive Diseases100 Peach St Ste 200, Erie, PA 16507 Existing Patients: (814) 456-7733
- New York Medical College, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Westchester Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Bronx Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levy?
Dr David Levy is a top notch gastroenterologist whom I would highly recommend for consultation, colonoscopies and surgery. He is intelligent, experienced and extremely kind. He puts a pt facing a colonoscopy at ease--so much so that I travel to Erie from Pittsburgh every five years to avoid inheriting cancer of the colon with no fears or embarrassment whatsoever. A+.
- Saint Vincent Hospital
- Upmc Hamot
- Upmc Northwest