Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kuter accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Kuter, MD is a hematology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Kuter completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kuter is board certified in Hematology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital
Department of Medicine55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 724-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kuter?
I had Dr. Kuter yesterday as he was filling in for my dr. who was on a medical leave. He was the best doctor I have ever been to, and there were plenty. He explained all the tests and my disease perfectly. I would recommend him as a number one doctor. If he wasn't located in Boston I would go to him all the time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kuter frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Kuter's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kuter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital