Dr. David Harris, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harris' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Harris, MD is a geneticist in Boston, MA. Dr. Harris completed a residency at Stanford University Ca. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Heart Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harris is board certified in Clinical Genetics.
- Stanford University Ca, Residency Hospital
- Bronx Municipal Hospital Ny, Internship Hospital
- Standford University Hospital, Genetics, Fellowship Hospital — 1970
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Heart Center
Department of Cardiac Surgery300 Longwood Ave Fl 2, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-7932
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harris?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harris frequently treats Acidosis, Diabetes Counseling, and Eye Examination.
Dr. Harris' office is located at 300 Longwood Ave Fl 2, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harris has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital