Dr. David Harris, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Harris completed a residency at National Naval Medical Center. He currently practices at University Eye Surgeons and is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harris is board certified in Ophthalmology.
University Eye Surgeons
University Eye Specialists1932 Alcoa Hwy Ste 255, Knoxville, TN 37920 Existing Patients: (865) 244-2020
University Eye Specialists140 Capital Dr, Knoxville, TN 37922 Existing Patients: (865) 539-6052
University Eye Surgeons500 Mcfarland St Ste A, Morristown, TN 37814 Existing Patients: (423) 581-2760
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- National Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- National Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harris?
I have been seeing Dr Harris for over 20 years. I had Fuch’s Dystrophy, and have had several transplants. There have been complications (due to my own issues, not his), and he has diagnosed them and turned things around each time. The best testimony I can give is that I CAN SEE!
- University of Tennessee Medical Center