Dr. David Feller-Kopman, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Feller-Kopman completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. and is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Feller-Kopman is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- 1 1 Deaconess Rd, Boston, MA 02215 (617) 632-8252
Johns Hopkins Pulmonary Clinic
Johns Hopkins Pulmonary Clinic1830 E Monument St # 5, Baltimore, MD 21287 (410) 955-3467
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Geo Washington U, Medical School — 1994
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Feller-Kopman?
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital