Dr. David Esposito, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Milford, CT. Dr. Esposito completed a residency at Cook Co Hospital. He currently practices at Milford Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Esposito is board certified in General Surgery.
Milford Vascular Institute
Milford Vascular Institute20 Commerce Park, Milford, CT 06460 Existing Patients: (203) 882-8346
- Carolinas Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Cook Co Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Railroad Medicare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Esposito?
Today was the best visit I had with a Doctor. The girls at the desk when you check in were so friendly so professional got a very warm welcomed. Kayla the medical assistant was a doll what a great personality I felt so welcomed the technician that gave me my test was so professional so friendly and so informative and Dr. Esposito there are no words to describe what a great Doctor he is so friendly so professional explained everything to me in a way I can understand the best Doctor I have ever went to. This was my first visit and I can’t wait to go back. Everyone makes you feel so welcomed. If you need a Vascular Surgeon this is the Doctor. Thank you all be safe and God Bless you all!
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Milford Hospital