Dr. David Ende, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ende's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Ende, MD is a cardiology specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Ende completed a residency at Med College Of Wisconsin. He currently practices at University Hospital and is affiliated with Unitypoint Health Meriter. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Med College Of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Hospital600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792 Existing Patients: (608) 263-1530
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ende?
Dr. Ende provides excellent cardiologic care. His professional knowledge as well as his personal manner inspire confidence in his care. He listens to the patient and considers the individual's personal resources and health goals before prescribing a course of care. He is never quick to order tests or procedures but instead weighs diagnostic necessity vs. cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ende accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ende frequently treats Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Chest Pain, and Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test.
Dr. Ende's office is located at 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ende has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Unitypoint Health Meriter
- UW Health University Hospital